Friday, January 23, 2015

Father “cyborg” asked the Zaharchenko (video) – TODAY

Father “cyborg” asked the Zaharchenko (video) http://www.segodnya.ua/img/article/5865 /98_main.jpg http://www.segodnya.ua/img/article/5865/98_tn.jpg Power “For my son I will go even to hell”

A man is ready to come to Donetsk. Photos: frame of the video

“For my son I’ll go even to hell”

The network has a video in which a man claiming to be the father of captive defender Donetsk airport and appeals to the militant leader Alexander Zakharchenko to help free his child.

 

“I want to invite you to sit down at the negotiating table, not to divide Ukraine – Ukraine’s territory – this is not an issue that bothers me the most right now, but in order that I could agree with you about the fate of my son . I am ready to sit in his place, “- says the man.

 
 

Ukrainian soldier’s father says that his son was drafted into the army and could not refuse to take part in the fighting.


 

“The son of well educated me – he was accustomed to obey. He received a summons, he packed his bags and said he was going to serve. I tried to dissuade him, like many parents, but I knew that he did not listen,” – the man on video.

 

In his address, the man explains that is resolute.


 

“I do not care what I say about other people – condemn, judge – I know I’m doing the right thing. I know that I have to save her child from hell. And believe me, I will follow him even to hell if it is needed, “- he says to Zaharchenko.

 

Yesterday, January 22, gunmen had taken hostage Ukrainian soldiers column in Donetsk .


 

Read also:
The most high-profile events of the day in the Donbass militants refused to negotiate
In AP there is evidence that someone points a gun and equipment militants – Chaly
The military denied information about Tank attack on Mariupol
stanitsas shot point-blank range of the guns and the “city”, has died – Moskal
In the Donetsk Regional State Administration told about the killings of children militants
Zaharchenko wants to select an apartment from teachers who are against “DNI “
In Donetsk militants staged three accidents on the bridge


If you have found a mistake in the text, highlight it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter

You are currently viewing news “Father” cyborg “turned with a request to Zaharchenko (video) “. Other authorities in Ukraine, see the section “Latest News”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment