this User agreement (“Agreement”) reglamentary relationship between OOO Ura.ru” (further — a Society) – Russian news Agency and a natural or legal person, individual entrepreneur (hereinafter – the User) for use of the site ura.ru (hereinafter, the Website). This Agreement is a public offer of the company. By using the Site, including by reviewing the pages and content on the Website, add information, the User acknowledges that he has read and agrees to these terms of service means users join this Agreement and unconditional acceptance of its terms through the implementation of constructive actions.
by Accepting this Agreement, the User:
- Confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
- Undertakes to use the Website and its materials in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation, including legislation on intellectual property and means of individualization, the law on advertising and the media.
- acknowledges that the Website may contain separate materials that are intended only for Users over 18 years of age.
- Undertakes not to publish in open access e-mail addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, links and other personal (personal) data of third parties.
- Undertakes not to publish (to publish) on the Site of insult, libel, obscene expressions, pornographic materials, and materials demonstrating or propagandizing cruelty, terror or violence that offend human dignity or religious feelings of believers; other materials that do not meet the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Undertakes not to mislead other Users not to contact other Users in case of fulfillment of action, clearly showing the unwillingness to communicate with the User or take other actions with respect to other Users, either directly or indirectly contradicting the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Shall not use without approval from the Companies Website to attract the attention of other Users for goods, works or services produced, implemented, performed or provided by the User or other persons not to use the Website to distribute materials, including, advertising, or politically (propaganda) character.
- Alienates in favor of the company the exclusive right to the materials added by the User on the Website or transmitted to them by the Society in any other way, by cable, wires or by other similar means, thus under which any person may have access to it in interactive mode from any place and at any time of your choice.
- Gives consent to the public for use of their images in accordance with article 152.1 of the civil code of the Russian Federation without any remuneration in the advertising, analytical, artistic, commercial and other purposes for an unlimited period.
- Shall not use (copy, replicate, disseminate, export, publish, transfer to third parties etc.) materials posted on the Website.
- if the Society was made to the Agreement any changes that the User does not agree, the User shall cease operation of the Website. The resumption of use constitutes the User’s agreement with the new wording of the Agreement.
the company reserves the right to:
- to Amend this Agreement unilaterally without any special notice. The new edition of the Agreement enters into force upon its posting on the Website.
- to Edit or delete content published by User on the Site if they do not comply with the terms of this Agreement, harm the company or third parties.
- Deny User access to the Website in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Use the materials created by the User on the Website and in open access, in particular, to develop promotional materials, posting materials on the websites of the partners of the Company and for other purposes.
- to assign rights and data obtained from the User under this Agreement to any third parties for the execution of this Agreement or by operation of law without the consent of the User.
the company shall not be liable:
- For the content, reliability and accuracy of the materials published by Users.
- For injury, damage, loss of information or for causing of any other losses to any persons that have arisen when using the service of Website, including mobile communications and other telecommunications equipment.
- For violation of the User copyright and other rights of third parties by publication (promulgation) of the materials not corresponding to the current legislation, added by the User on the Website or transmitted to them by the Society in any other way.