MOSCOW, October 6 /PRIME/. The device Samsung Galaxy Note 7, bought after the recall of this model in several countries, had caused the smoke on Board the aircraft at the international airport of Louisville, Kentucky, publication reports the Verge.
Earlier it was reported that the overheated device began to smoke on Board of an airliner Southwest Airlines, departing Baltimore.
According to the owner of the faulty device, he acquired the device after a massive recall of phones of this model. It is noted that the battery indicator on his phone was green, which should indicate the security of the device.
it was Reported that the airport authorities evacuated 75 passengers and crew members, none of them was hurt.
Earlier, US aviation authorities banned passengers to use on Board the Galaxy Note 7 due to ignition of the battery.
In September, the Commission for determining the safety of consumer products (Consumer Product Safety Commission, CPSC) announced the recall of about 1 million smartphones Samsung Galaxy Note 7, battery which can be ignited. The Ministry said that it had received 92 reports of overheating batteries in the United States, including 26 reports of burns and 55 of damage to property.